hai der! i'm bloggin lulzwtf?
anyway, there's a book sale tomorrow at crc
and some members of teh filipino club
volunteered to help set up. we're such nice people, lol! the mofka took 2 hours get done mang! wut da fack! i didn't think there would be that many books.. the only good thing that we got out of this is teh cheap ass books! YEEEEEEE! we got to buy shit first cause we helped out lol.. robocopped some mofkn shitz for $4
- C++ Programming : From Problem Analysis To Program Design
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Learning Spanish <---
- I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This! by Bob Newhart
- BOOM! Voices of the Sixties by Tom Brokaw <--- Got it cause it was fkn cheap and TB is a paaaamp!
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown <--- I've always wanted to read this shit but never had time..
so yeah, all of that for $4 lol.. i'm coming back tomorrow to get moreeee shit! Update - 11-4-08
Went back and bought 4 more books for $1
- The Greatest Generation by Tom Brokaw <--- My second TB book
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism: Understanding the New Security Environment by Russell Howard & Reid Sawyer
- Uncle John's UNSTOPPABLE Bathroom Reader by Bathroom Readers' Society
- The Guns of August by Barbara Tuchman
- A bookmark made by a little girl from the CRC Daycare lol.. She drew a heart <3
ok, some of you may be wondering why i'm getting so many books. it's because i'm starting to feel stupid! imo, the only way to cure stupid is to read and learn. so yeaaaaa f u. :]
categories // The Daily WTFuhz